Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Gadget news

I mentioned in my previous post about my new gadget - my portable video player. It seems to get a bit sniffy about playing certain formats sometimes but it was cheap....
But how cool does it look? I have really started to enjoy watching the odd program on it or looking at photos...

The best thing is that it's not a phone and therefore you won't get interrupted when at a crucial moment!!

So if you want to spend considerably less than £270 on an I-touch, get one of these from Curry's and you'll be quite happy.. Of course it's not as good as an I-touch but it was £70.

Run along now.

TTF.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Looks the business...what formats does it have problems with? And what sort of battery life are you getting?

Major Clanger said...

Run along now, you sound like my dad. £70 punds well spent my good man.

NaiT said...

I agree - very cool! If a little... Well, copied?! xx