Thursday 5 July 2007

Trainfellow becomes Bedfellow

I've been off work for 3 and a half days with a really quite nasty virus. As a result, my usual torrent of observations has been without it's inspiration.

Some have described my illness as man-flu. This is unfair. Can't be bothered to go through the symptoms...

I hope to be back up to speed soon.

Oh but while I remember, I saw Tea Man on Monday. (Remember him - Ginger and Lemon tea - he's the one who disapproves of milk in Earl Gray). He has a colleague to sit with now. This man is probably one of the most miserable dour looking people I have ever seen - and the 7.18 has a fair range of candidates for this award. I wonder if he might be Scottish he looks so miserable.

I hate to think what he'd be like in a meeting... "Er, Jim could you do this for me?"
"Go stuff yourself, I'm miserable"
"Er Jim, that's not very helpful is it?"
"Is this the face of someone who cares?"

etc etc.

No comments: